snacks while studying...any ideas?

Options
Hi all! I am currently 2 weeks away from my finals :noway: and would like some ideas about snacks while studying. I usually try to avoid them completely, however, sometimes this doesn't always happen.
something fast and easy...and things i could take with me to the library would be perfect!
thanks!:drinker:

Replies

• utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Almonds, peanuts, cereal measured out and put in a bag, apples, oranges, a peanut butter sandwich, granola bars....the list is endless
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My go to study snacks are almonds and special k cracker chips.
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    a big bag of carrots. If feels like more food than it actually is and is very nutritious.
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bad idea. If you snack while studying, you could get carried away. Study for a while and then take a dedicated break. Eat your food, drink some water and go back to studying. Measure out the snack in advance and give yourself a 15 minute break.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I tend to have cup after cup of herbal tea... and popcorn. Though only like air-popped or low fat etc. You still need to watch portion sizes, but it's better than most snacks.
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If you just HAVE to eat while studying, go for veggies. I would recommend study breaks where you can eat though, and the list of foods on your study break can be anything as long as its healthy :)
  • renolizard
    renolizard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :happy: thanks guys! i try to not eat at all while studying, however with my time being limited i may not have a choice. but i am going to try to focus on taking 15 minute breaks and walking away from my books and snacking then. thanks again for all the feedback!!! :happy: