NSV! - can you see it, too?

Options
stephabef
stephabef Posts: 936 Member
Yesterday, a co-worker I hadn't seen in a month or so came up to me and told me I looked tiny - even in horizontal stripes! After my run today, I thought I'd take another round of progress pictures. I definitely feel like my legs look more compact. This made me so pleased, because I thought my eating had been off lately - maybe it was just my exercise calories that I'd underestimated!

a9xn5w.png

guess it cut off my image - here are the other two pictures:

2zf48yo.jpg
Day 22

solgzs.jpg
Day 36

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Great job!!! Do you have a side pic too? Since it would be great to see the difference there!
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hate to ask, how do you post pictures? I have some before and after I would like to show.
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stephabef
    Options
    I don't have a side pic! I'll take one tomorrow morning after my run for sure! That's actually where I see the most difference, so I guess it's kind of silly that I didn't take one...

And to post pictures, enclose the url with [img*][/img*] without the stars.
  • demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • stephabef
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great Job.
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    And to post pictures, enclose the url with [img*][/img*] without the stars.

How do you post pictures on the internet where you can include the link. What is "tinyurl". Any help would be great.
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    wow you look great.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Congrats!
  • stephabef
    Options
    Thanks, you guys!!! :)

tinypic.com is a place you can upload pictures. Once you upload, take the url it provides and put it here: [img*]URLHERE[/img*] without the *
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!