Hello from Iowa

Options
Hello everyone,

I have tried to lose weight a number of different times with some success but always seem to find myself gaining weight back because I lose motivation when I start feeling a little better about myself. I'm not sure where the mental block is coming from but I need to start working on figuring that out as well as eating better and exercising. I have about 60-70 lbs that i need to lose and am hoping that this page with its tools and information as well as the forums and people involved can give me what i need to succeed for the long term by changing my life.

I look forward to reading posts and learning more about other people's stories and their successes and struggles so that we can all learn from one another to all reach our ultimate goal of living a healthy life!

James

Replies

• HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    First of all - Welcome!

This site has helped me tremendously - you get support when you need it, encouragement when you are feeling weak, excitement when you have a good day! It has definitely become part of my daily life ... I might need MFP anonymous! LOL

Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend - I have a tendency to be hyper and quite the optimist ... so consider yourself warned. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heather :smile:
  • Jacksheadache
    Jacksheadache Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

From Iowa myself.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me....I'm not from Iowa, but my friend is! Lol
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm from Iowa as well!!!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to mfp
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    welcome! I go to school in iowa! feel free to add me and ill be sure to send some encouragement your way :) Its never too late!