Vega Whole Food Optimizer Help Please!!

Options
I have been reading postive reviews on the Vega Whole Food Optimizer for quite some time now, and I finally went out and bought it. I brought it for breakfast to work today and mixed it with the recommended 500ml of water and I can barely coke it down. I want to gag, it tasted absolutely awful. I have the berry flavour and I had read it was the most pleasant. With that being said, does anyone use this product and how to you mix it to be able to drink it. Any advice would help!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll check it out for sure! I just don't want to add too many calories to it in order to make it something I can drink. I was hoping 240 calories would tide me over until lunchtime :) I knew that was too good to be true.
  • FranKatzenjammer2
    Options
    I use it, it tastes terrible in water so I bumped it down to one scoop instead of two and mix it with 1% Milk and a bit of cocoa powder and its WAY better that way.
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    just bought some, ( 3 of the 4 flavors- couldnt get berry - yet ) I heard its gross with water- I just had chocolate tonight, i used 1/2 a scoop with 1/2 a banana some ice and some water- it was palatable, no one i know uses the whole serving all at once- best to spread it out in your day- i know people who ad it to yogurt, pancakes, cookies, smoothies, coffee even.. its a little powdery- the new stuff is supposed to be better ( but not 40% off ) Im excited to start using it to replace one meal and one snack a day- i will probably continue to use in smoothie form