P90X workin so far!

Options
Ok so I started P90x a couple weeks ago and already have lost 6 lbs.! My stomach still isn't showing any changes yet, but the rest of my body is starting to tone. I ended up missing almost a full week of p90x but instead of rebooting and starting over like normal I just kept pushing forward and it seems to be working great! Result pictures up for month 1 in 2 more weeks!

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job man! P90X is amazing. I am still debating if I am buying P90X2 right away or waiting. Love these programs though.
  • sharlanalini
    Options
    I'm on my fifth week and have gained a pound and a half.... but ive lose a little over 2 inches overall..... and imma girl!
  • raptorcat07
    Options
    Yea I saw the preview for P90x 2 That is no joke ! thanks for the inspiration
  • pmcder10
    Options
    That is awesome! I am getting ready to start P90X! I'm excited to begin. I might even start tonight rather than tomorrow morning. :-)
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Keep at it bro. I lost 30 with a good diet on it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!