I let myself down

Options
I hit a bit of a stalemate when I didn't seem to be losing any weight and actually gained some even though I was being careful with what I ate, and I haven't been sticking to my diet or anything for the passed couple of weeks.

I can't remember the last time I weighed myself but I know I had gained a bit of weight when I did!

But now, after a good long look at myself, I've decided to get back on here and to stick with it!

Think I'll be needing some serious butt kicking to stick with it though....especially with Christmas coming up.....I'm not one for over indulging but I am one for eating hazelnuts, I love them...they are my only weakness :O

Replies

• dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Don't worry about the past just go forward one meal at a time, one day at a time!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. We all have setbacks. The important thing is that you're back on track! Feel free to add me as a friend :smooched:
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We all have set backs from time to time.. try not to be too hard on yourself... The main thing is to get yourself motivated again.. and stick with it.. are you exercising at all or just trying to watch what you are eating?
  • rossana1223
    rossana1223 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's so important that we acknowledge what is setting us back and then get back into action to lose it again. I'm sure most of us will have some problems during the holidays but remember they are only once a year. No reason to go overboard...ok...at least thats what I'm telling myself!!
  • lejess
    lejess Posts: 63
    Options
    Dont let guilt weigh you down, but DO take time to reflect on what caused you to go off track. This way, when you're faced with that dilemma again you'll know you're stronger, and can get through it.
    One day, one meal, one temptation at a time.
    You're back, on track, smarter and stronger than you were before.
    Keep moving forward.
    To infinity and beyond! (Hey that Buzz Lightyear was pretty smart! :laugh: )
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    The two posters just above me said it all. That is past and now you have the present and the future to look forward to. We all stumble & fall but when we get back up and start over we are the winners.

You can do it.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    WOW, there were more than two by the time I hit post reply.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
  • KatieScarle77
    Options
    Thanks you all so much :D I definitely needed some words of support!

My friends just say to me you've got a lovely figure and nothing to worry about......I am naturally curvy and I love that but I had curves in the wrong place at the moment and the ones that are in the right place are bigger than then should be! lol!

I have a pretty active job and I like to keep active otherwise I get irritable.

I think I was actually eating too little, so I have raised my calorie goal, but I'm slowly going to work my way up to it :)

I've also decided to make my food diary viewable so that people can give me the honest opinions on what I'm eating. :D