Weekend Alert Beeeep This is a test only a test..........

Options
Its Friday!! and that can be good or bad for many people...Whats your plan of attack on the weekends and how do you overcome temptation during these 2 wonderful days?

Remember your goals everyone sometimes it helps to write them down and read them on Friday to keep you on track...its ok to have a treat but cut those treats in half...save yourself 50%!! Dont we like bargains? Add a few extra walks into your workout routine and consider them extra....Dont let 2 days be your downfall for the whole week..learn to fight back like a Kung-Fu Master and still enjoy the weekend and the Monday morning reality check weigh in.....Good luck everyone!! and remember its just one of lifes tests sooooo be prepared to pass!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Its Friday!! and that can be good or bad for many people...Whats your plan of attack on the weekends and how do you overcome temptation during these 2 wonderful days?

Remember your goals everyone sometimes it helps to write them down and read them on Friday to keep you on track...its ok to have a treat but cut those treats in half...save yourself 50%!! Dont we like bargains? Add a few extra walks into your workout routine and consider them extra....Dont let 2 days be your downfall for the whole week..learn to fight back like a Kung-Fu Master and still enjoy the weekend and the Monday morning reality check weigh in.....Good luck everyone!! and remember its just one of lifes tests sooooo be prepared to pass!!!:flowerforyou:
  • erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation!! My plan is to cook yummy meals at home, INSTEAD of eating-out!
    Just a tiny splurge, instead of blowing it.
  • doobiedoo
    doobiedoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the weekend alert! I think if I prepare my mind before the weekend gets here I'll get through it better. I always weigh in on Monday mornings, so that will help me work for some results. Have a wonderful day!:flowerforyou:
  • Adriane007
    Options
    That is what I needed to hear! My biggest problem has been on the weekends and I always ruin my whole weeks work-I will definitely write my goals down today like you suggested. My plan of attack this weekend is to get outdoors as much as possible, do some yard work, take my dog for a long hike, and stock up on healthy snacks.
    Thanks for making me feel like someone else definitely understands what it like:drinker: I really needed to know that right now. You are such an inspiration with your weight loss-keep up the great work and Have a good weekend!:wink:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Weekends are my worst time of the week as well...I tend to endulge a little TOO much. :grumble: I try to have just one 'cheat' meal a week and I think I will stick to that this weekend!!

Thanks for the motivation :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    yw!!! you guys can do this!! I dont know about where everyone lives but this weekend is simply beautiful here in upstate NY!! I will definately get in a 7 mile stroll with some intervals today.....it may be a nice weekend to actually head out early morning and see the sunrise....Good Luck Guys!!:flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    The forecast for here in Pittsburgh is awesome too - I plan to get outside with the kids and the dogs and stay on track with my calories! Thanks for the inspiration to not un-do what I've worked hard on all week. Have a great one! :bigsmile:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    The weekend is my biggest problem too. I did better than usual last weekend....so I am challenging myself to do it again. Monday's weigh in will not lie!!

BE STRONG!! :happy:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    This weekend will be the most challanging of ALL!! My birthday is Sunday :bigsmile: and my fiance wants to take me out Saturday to eat and my best friend wants to take me out tonight to eat. :grumble: Well I thought about the offer and decided that I will not be going out to eat with neither of them because I know that the resturants they want to take me to will not be adequate for my healthy meals.. So I decided I will eat a silician square from the best pizza shop I know tonight and tomorrow instead of my fiance taking me out to eat, I want him to spend money to get me a new digital camera to keep track of my progress and a massage that I would love to get. I will be positive and stay focused even though it's my special weekend! :laugh:

:drinker: : "Discipline is remembering what you want". :drinker:
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder!! Weekends tend to be my weakness. I have made plans to prepare all of our meals here at home this weekend. Nothing better than healthy food and saving a little money as well!:smile: