indoors excersize?

Options
I've been doing all my excersize outdoors, but its snowing now. I dont own any weights or a treadmill or anything like that. Any ideas? Plus, how does everyone have enough energy to exercize? I rarely want to get out of bed most days, let alone exercize!

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Do you like aerobics? Youtube has a bunch of fun workouts.

Also, if you have Netflix instant play, there are a bunch on there. :)
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    bump!

my standby tends to be a 30-day shred and some youtube workout videos (4 minute workout etc). I also do a lot of ab exercises and jumping jacks...but I'd like to know what everyone else does too.
  • Queen_Nissa
    Options
    My aunt and I do all our exercise indoors, and it's proven effective. What we do is leslie sansone "walk away the lbs and her walk and kick boxing" plus we mix up and do some "just dance" and "golds gym zumba"
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!
    I think we all need to be pushed, either we kick ourselves in the ARS or our friends on MFP do it hee hee
    :)
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Insanity! Requires no additional equipment (except the Discs themselves).
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Here is a group that might help the more people the better the group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/807-strength-training
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Beachbody has a lot of workout programs that have worked for so many people. There is an option for everyone. What I like the most is they come with a lot of dvds that incorporate strength, cardio, and stretching. So its not the same thing over and over again and it covers all aspects of fitness. If you have any questions shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help you pick a program that would work best for you!
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just do yoga inside. Its nice and slow makes me feel better and since I enjoy doing it, I will actually get out of bed and do it. :)
  • mrsfoose
    Options
    Ripped in 30, kickboxing, yoga, pilates. If you have comcast check out exerciseTV they have a ton of options!
  • susanmax
    Options
    I still do my workouts outside! I just dress for the weather. The fresh air make me feel refreshed after being cooped up inside all day!
  • kcomatose
    Options
    I would go outside but I have a 7 month old that can't go.out in this weather haha. Does yoga really work? Can someone send me a link to some on YouTube that you find effective? I have no work out dvds, or netflix or anything haha.