Hello from WI

Options
I'm 32 and have at least 100 lbs to lose. I carry my weight well so most people can't believe that I want to lose that much, they say there will be nothing left of me...if only they knew. The only time I have been successful in loosing weight is when I was pregnant, both times I lost about 35 lbs. But of course since my son who is 14 months all but about 10 lbs has come back. I would love to get back to where I was when I graduated high school. I think my husband would love to see that as well ;-)

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello hope you have a great day
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello from a fellow Wisconsinite! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support :happy:
  • mmyszka
    Options
    I am a Wisconsinite as well! Feel free to add me - I can use all the support I can get too! - Maggie
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am also from WIS...central...and am a 33 yr old momma! Add me if you would like extra support and motivation!
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    I am from Illinois but could always use and give extra support! Please free to add me as well.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Just across the lake in MN... ;) ( Duluth) ...welcome!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hello from WI! I go through Wausau a lot on my way to Boulder Junction... :laugh: Welcome!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Hello from WI, I was born and raise here also!