First Progress Pics - 22 lbs down, 30 more to go!

Options
Hey everyone! I decided to post a mid-way progress picture. The first picture was at a family wedding in December 2010, I weighed 183.6 lbs (my heaviest). I joined MFP in March of 2011, but didn't actually do anything with it until July. I am currently at 161.4 and still have a long way to go before I hit goal. I was feeling kind of down and like I don't look any different, so I decided to take a picture of myself in the same dress and post it on here. Like I said, I still have a long way to go but it is much easier to get motivated when I see how far I have come so far. (I hope these load correctly)

December 2010 - 183.6 lbs

December20101836.jpg

November 2011 - 161.4 lbs
(Sorry for the Twilight pictures - my little sister's room is the only one with full-length mirrors haha)

November20111614.jpg

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You look great! There's such a difference. It's harder to see when you look at yourself every day but comparing those two shots - WOW! Great job!
  • johngallardo
    Options
    Great Pick......Keep up the great work.
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

Huge difference! Well done

:)
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous :-) congratulations
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic & i dont mind the twilight posters in the background :D
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Thanks :) It took a few edits to get the pictures to show up but they're there now yay :)
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WHOA Mama! That is quite a difference! You look AMAZING!
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    I love when people post pics of their progress! You look awesome thanks for sharing!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your great progress! These always make me feel motivated.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look like Jennifer Aniston
  • sandadhya
    sandadhya Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I too feel you look like Jen Aniston :)
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really great! Keep it up. And come on, you know those are your Twilight posters :laugh:
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the great work.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow huge difference well done!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome - HUGE difference......I love seeing pics because it is amazing how good you look once you have dropped a few pounds!
  • j_skinny_b
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself. Hopefully soon I can have lost as much as you :)
  • michelleherinckx
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The community here always makes me feel awesome :D and I am hugely flattered that 2 people think I look like Jennifer Aniston - she is gorgeous! :) Thanks again everybody!
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    You look great! Good job being in control..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!