30 Day Slimdown to New Years -- anyone interested?

Options
Now that I have acquired so many Jillian Michaels' DVDs, I want to do 30 Day Slimdown for the last month of the year.
In August, I made a goal to be 170 by New Years. Currently, I'm fluctuating between 177-179. So I think that with some real determination and clean eating (God help me) I could reach my goal or maybe even touch 169.8 (if I could even see a bit of the 160s, I would probably cry).
Starting Monday, my goal will be to eat 1500 calories or less a day, including weekends, and use the following workout schedule.

Start: November 28th

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 2 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 1
DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 10 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 14 - OFF!
DAY 15 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 1
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 19 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 2
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 23 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 2
DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 25 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 26 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 27 - KILLER BUNS & THIGHS: LEVEL 2
DAY 28 - OFF! (Merry Christmas!)
DAY 29 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

End: December 28th

Anyone interested in doing this with me? If so, just add me as a friend & PM me.

Thanks!

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I dont think anyone nearly has as many dvds as you! lol
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome! good luck to you!
  • Heatfed
    Options
    I will jump on that challenge with ya .. I am doing Tae-Bo instead .. I lost over 70lbs and put 20 of it back on and I am looking to get back to were I was.. I am going on wk 2 of working out 50 to 55min of Tae-Bo DVD's and Tracking everyday for the past 11days .. I need a goal to focus on through the holidays :):happy: :happy:
  • pam080175
    Options
    I would love to do it with you; however, I do not have the DVD's that you are referring to. I will have to improvise with the workout schedule. Rather than doing the DVD, I will have to go back to old school which is what I have been doing - a lot of walking, jogging, step aerobics, and strength exercises. My calories goal is to stay below 1200 which I have done for the past two weeks and if I take in more food, I increase my exercise. So with that being said, I would like to lose an additional 15 pounds by New Years. I know I can do it because I shed 6 pounds in my first week of starting on myfitness pal. I would like to be at least 188 by new years and then 168 by February.

I am with you!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I dont think i would survive this workout regime!!!!! YOu are strong!!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Haha, I do love Jillian! So I have a lot of her DVDs. But you don't have to follow the same workout that I'm doing.

The point of this for me is to reach my New Years goal, eat better, and workout consistently. If you have similar goals, then we can do this together! <3