39pds down :)

Options
I started my lifestyle change on Sept 1st 2011 and just today after a compliment from one of MFP decided to put together a collection of face photos starting with my very first picture taken when I weighed 256 and the last one taken just this past weekend. I am very happy with the way things are going and will continue on to my goal weight. Thanks to this site and my many pals on here I will push towards my goal and hopefully by Sept 1st 2012 be able to post a full body success story.
10808263_3349.jpg

Replies

• jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I started my lifestyle change on Sept 1st 2011 and just today after a compliment from one of MFP decided to put together a collection of face photos starting with my very first picture taken when I weighed 256 and the last one taken just this past weekend. I am very happy with the way things are going and will continue on to my goal weight. Thanks to this site and my many pals on here I will push towards my goal and hopefully by Sept 1st 2012 be able to post a full body success story.
    10808263_3349.jpg

Good for you
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow, big change. You must be thrilled!
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. awesome... next pic your should smile as you are doing amazing!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep on going!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What a difference:happy: .. Keep up the great work!
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow! incredible and gorgeous. Way to go!
  • fat2fitvic
    Options
    Wow, you can see a big difference; great job, you look wonderful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!