Pumpkin pie NSV...

Options
FIRST NSV EVER!! I FEEL GREAT!!
Well, yesterday, I was hanging out with a gal pal when she offered me some pumpkin pie. I quickly said "no thank you," and asked for a glass of water instead. I had 3 glasses of water while watching her eat the pumpkin pie!!!
And today, my generous neighbor brought over some pumpkin pie as well! While my hole family dug in, I just had some water and continued eating my healthy lunch!
I'm proud because PUMPKIN PIE IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD! And I didn't even have ONE SLICE!

Replies

• sandrahover
    sandrahover Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Not sure I could have resisted it twice! lol
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh you are wonderful. Pumpkin pie is the most awesomest thing in the whole wide world. There is NO WAY I could have resisted twice. You are my idol !!!
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    WOW YOUR AMAZING!!! I would of eat the whole pie lol hey by the way I dont know if there is a Winco where you live but there is a low fat no sugar added pumpkin pie they sell. No guilt! And taste the exact same!!
  • amp5622
    amp5622 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I wouldn't be able to do that.. I LIVE for pumpkin pie!! Kudos to you for saying no and sticking to your diet, you certainly have some awesome willpower!!!!
  • amp5622
    amp5622 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW YOUR AMAZING!!! I would of eat the whole pie lol hey by the way I dont know if there is a Winco where you live but there is a low fat no sugar added pumpkin pie they sell. No guilt! And taste the exact same!!

Is this pie good? I would love to try it!! ... (see, I can't resist, even over a computer!!!!!!) :love:
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    well done, living in scotland i've never tasted pumpkin pie!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats!

Though, you can have a small slice, so long as you have room in your calories... that's what I do, so I'm not missing out on my favourite desserts.
  • firstof8
    firstof8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

non-scale victory :)
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My favorite too....and I'm gonna have a piece tomorrow!!!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Good for you!! However, I make sugarf ree pumpkin pies and 1 slice is about 170 calories and very yummy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!