How would log cardio ab workouts?

Options
For example I do the Insanity Cardio Abs workout a couple times a week but don't know what to log it under. There are no ab workouts under cardiovascular exercises. The workout is about 15 mins and have no idea how many calories I may be burning. I guess I don't really need to count it as a workout, but I would love to hear what others would log this as :smile:

Replies

• Rebma_Legna
    Rebma_Legna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you got your heart rate up, then it is a workout and you should count it. I love this site for finding the answers (or at least a ballpark figure) to all the things that you know are work, but have no idea how to count...like vacuuming! http://www.everydayhealth.com/food-fitness/calories-burned
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love to know as well. I do the Turbo jam 20 min ab routine but have never logged it because I don't know what to put it as
  • Naomi_13
    Naomi_13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the site, interesting though I couldn't find any ab exercises on there.
  • Naomi_13
    Naomi_13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to know as well. I do the Turbo jam 20 min ab routine but have never logged it because I don't know what to put it as

I know because I wouldn't count it as just crunches because the ones I do are all crunch-less lol. They are standing ones and involves a lot of moving around, getting down into planks, getting back up and doing high knees, things like that. So yes my heart rate does get up for a good part of it.