Thinking about getting bangs vote yes or no

Options
kleavitt1992
kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
im on the fence about getting bangs or not (not talking sideswept) i used a virtual hair makeover to kinda get a guess but you guys know those its kinda still hard to tell. Yes or no? leave it alone or get them cut

this is what i look like now
side.jpg

this is the picture i would take to the hairdresser
Zooey-Deschanel_240.jpg

and this is the closest hair style i could find in the virtual makeover i did (keep in mind those are hard to make look normal on anyones face)
hair2.jpg

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    i say nay to the bangs
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    no
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    My vote would be no!
  • angelaf65
    Options
    I think you look good now but bangs would also look good on you so, I vote yes.....
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Honestly, ask your hair dresser! Generally they are very blunt and totally tell it like it is. Plus they know what works on people. (I always go to my hairdresser and tell her to pick what she wants to do -- my hair is my best feature).

I am personally not a fan of the bangs --- but if you want them, and want to be daring -- go for it (hair grows, and you can ALWAYS pin it back).
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    my vote no. i like the way your hair looks now! :)
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    They were way in fashion a couple months ago but I have a feeling they are on the outs soon.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, bangs gives a younger kook
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    You look great as you are, but I think bangs would look awesome on you! If you don't like them then just grow them out & remember for the next time you consider it. :bigsmile:
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    my vote is no - you're beautiful the way you are - plus once they start growing out they are more trouble then they are worth...:flowerforyou:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I say yes, it is only hair, it will grow back if it turns out you don't like it :smile:
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I say yes - I think it looks totally cute - even in the weird virtual makeover photo!

Though your long sideswept bangs are cute, too... So I'd say you really can't go wrong.

Sounds to me like you're in the mood for a change. Hair grows - if you don't like it, it won't be that long until they grow back in to sideswept length. :)
  • montiy
    montiy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think you look good now, but I'd say do whatever you'd enjoy. If you would enjoy a fresh, new look -- then do that.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i dont think it looks bad, but they seem too thick. maybe if they were thinner? i think the longer bangs look better.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I would say no but if you really want them go for em!
  • Cara2Me
    Options
    How cute that you posted this.

I say no unless you feel like you are in need of a change. They can always be grown out.
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i like bangs ;)
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i like bangs ;)
  • kimmerc1331
    kimmerc1331 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My friend just got bangs like that and it looks awesome. Lots of upkeep. Keep that in mind, but if you can handle frequent bang trims- do it. I love that look. But, you do look great now too! You have beautiful hair!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I say yes for the fringe.....If you don't like it then you can easily grow it out.......