I cried today.

Options
lazatin
lazatin Posts: 452 Member
I cried after my workout today. Not because I hurt because I was so extremely proud of myself!

This is the second time I have done Jillian’s 30 DS. The first time I did it I was 45 pounds heavier! I had to modify like crazy and wasn’t even able to do three jumping jacks, nonetheless the other moves!
So today I started Shred again because I really need to lose some inches and I get great results with Jillian, I don’t like her per say, but she gets results.

Anyway, today I was able to do every move for the amount of time she asked me to, yes modified, but EVERY SINGLE MOVE. This time I used 5 pound weights, last time I used 1 and 2 pound weights. Last time I could barely do any moves, so I cried. I cried because the fat me is disappearing, because I can run now, because I am healthier and stronger and happier and because I did all of Jillian’s moves!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!