60 lbs since Aug 1st

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
I had already lost 20 lbs by the time this pic was taken, and the second was taken last night.

Some days I look in the mirror and can't see the weight loss, but I looked at these last night and I see my hard work paying off. I still have a long way to go but when I see those horrific arms going down, as well as other areas of my body, well that just gives me what I need to keep going!!!

100_1067.jpg

100_1159-1.jpg

Replies

• socialite1
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome. I can really tell the difference in your face and arms. You look fantastic. Keep up the great work!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • emilymarie27
    emilymarie27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss - very inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    That is such a huge achievement! You look great!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! And that's a pretty quick rate of weight loss. Keep up the good work - it really is showing!!
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    Excellent job, you can sure tell the difference. We are hardest on ourselves. Please let me know what you have been doing for exercise?:flowerforyou:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! I so can see it in your face and arms too!! Keep up the FANTABULOUS work!
  • Lindalaird
    Lindalaird Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great! You are an inspiration to me!
  • melodieann11
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up all the hard work! It is paying off.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Big difference! That's so great! I bet you feel so much better too! Keep up the good work!
  • mello
    Options
    whoops, double
  • manofgod0221
    Options
    I am really happy for you congrads
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep up the hard work! Its really paying off!
  • mello
    Options
    You're doing great! And that's a pretty quick rate of weight loss. Keep up the good work - it really is showing!!

Motivation is what's pushing me at the moment....no surgery or anything. My husband and I do an excercise plan by Body for Life/Bill Phillips which combines intense cardio on some days and weights on others. The results I'm getting from it are far beyond my expectations!
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Wow!!! You're doing amazing!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic, keep up the good work.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • ashleylynnexo
    ashleylynnexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I definitely see a difference! You are doing what so many people can't do, so be proud! I normally don't see my weightloss ever, in mirrors and/or pictures but I hear from other people, so that keeps me going sometimes.
  • tiffanymjutz
    Options
    Great job!
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's quite an accomplishment! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!