im starting 30DS tommorow 24.11.11

Options
so whos with me?
im going to do 30 days straight linked with dog walking everyday and xtrainer 3 times a week
starting tommorow night for 30 days will take us up to the 23rd of december just in time for christmas :)

Replies

• RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i just finished my day 2 last night and will be on day 3 today (its already 24th nov here in malaysia). Let's do it! im not sure how to take measurements though :s
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Hi,

I've been doing it on and off for a few weeks now, so this could be just what I need to get me going properly. I will do it combined with running/gym/swimming.

I will post measurements later.
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Right, I have been stopping and starting this programme for the last month so I AM WITH YOU as I think I need someone else to keep me motivated.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    me too. please count me in.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey ladies we have a small group but that easier to check in with lol

its 12.12pm here at the moment and im in work ill be doing it tonight after taking the puppy out so ill check in tonight and ill mesure tommorow morning and take pics
  • Binicillin
    Options
    COUNT ME IN TOO PLS!!!
    I seriously need a kick up the backside and some serious motivation. I need to lose about 12lb and this month of dieting with you guys will give me the kick start that i need... so lets do this!!! :)
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! just finished day 4 level one. seems to be getting easier everyday!! WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done. 150 cals burned.
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ah count me in too. I am new here and a mom of 7.5 months. So definitely this baby weight needs to go and I really need a motivation.

just a question how you put post in in your list to recheck later. Still getting the hang of mfp.
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done. 156 Cals. How is everyone else doing? It's gone awfully quiet...
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 2 level 1 complete and omg my legs r burning when i walk up and down stairs
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 3 level 1 complete :)
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 complete. I'm guessing at around 150 cals but couldn't calculate properly as I had just run 8km so my heart rate was already up when I got started.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 complete. I'm guessing at around 150 cals but couldn't calculate properly as I had just run 8km so my heart rate was already up when I got started.
    on myhrm i burned 236 cal doing today and 196 yestarday all depends how hard u work
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    on myhrm i burned 236 cal doing today and 196 yestarday all depends how hard u work

I have never burned more than 160 cals doing the Shred and believe me I do work hard. I think it is because I am fairly fit already and therefore have a lower heart rate.
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 complete 140 cals
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Yesterday I didn't do 30DS as I went Ice Skating. (I've heard that you don't have to do it 7 days a week and should give your muscles some rest?) Anyway, today I'll be doing Level 1 Day 5. I'm not finding it too bad, but I do struggle with the bicycle abs.

I have posted my starting pic in my album. No measurements though.

x
  • Hodgeypodgy
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 complete. 160 cals
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 complete. 160 cals

sorry i didnt do day 5 yesatrday i did the most horrible shift at work 9am monday - 4pm tuesday (yes im stuill here) i will try and do day 5 tonight i hope i have enough energy lol
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 5 complete :) i did it on my break with 2 tins of soup lol. it was a big diffrence from my 2k weights at home but i did it all the same