100+ lbs. to lose, and looking for friends

Options
Hi my name is Laura, I've been using mfp for 8 days now, have a little over 100lbs to lose if any one is interested please send me a friend request. :happy:

Replies

• Peach1031
    Options
    Ill be your friend I have 50lb to loose!
  • BMcG2010
    Options
    I will definitely be your friend!
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have 44 pounds to lose so we can help out eachother on our journey!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 90, and still have about 90 or so to go... welcome! good to have you here :)
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose...Add me!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 to go, add me!! Oh, and welcome!! :)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome! Add me too
  • hi, i am new here too and 60 lbs to loose, i am sending you a request, feel free to add me
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    about 120 to go here.....feel free to add if you wish :D
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    sent you an invite!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    I had 147 lbs to lose. I'm just shy of my half way point. I'll send a friend request.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have about 150lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me. We can help each other out during our journey.
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i have about 100lbs to go yet too! ill be your friend. im looking for motivated individuals like myself that need a lifestyle change.
  • Shuliem
    Options
    please let me join you! i have not got on a scale in months, but i definately need to get rid of 100 lbs. plus i dont wanna get discouraged!
  • thesiv33
    thesiv33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Annie. I am 23, i have 2 children, 2.5 and 8months. I have 70 lbs to lose. And it has been a tough road for me. I have lost about 25 already. It's been getting harder and discouraging. My friend has suggested me this site to help me get moving again. I am on day 11 of the 30 day shred. and on level 2
  • Gemma_Moo
    Options
    Hi, my names Gemma, im 25 and have 2 beautiful daughters who are almost 3 years old and just turned 1.

I have 112lbs to loose (maybe more once i finally reach that hehe) which was all gained through my first pregnancy. Luckily the secomd time i only gained the 1 stone that i had lost before finding out i was expecting again.

Feel free to add me as a friend, this is only day 2 of my journey x
  • pboyd1963
    Options
    Sure I'll be your friend I need to loose 100 plus
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request.. I have well over a hundred that I need to lose. My ticker says less, but my goal on my ticker is not my ultimate goal.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have got over 100 to lose and have just joined this week and I would like some friends - please add me :)