Does anyone else Drink Shakeolgy? or do a Beach body program

Options
Hello, i want to meet people who are doing a beach body program, whether it's p90x, Turbo fire insanity? and who drinks shakeology?

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Shakeology is a huge waste of money.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how many PM's have you gotten from beachbody coaches since you posted this?
  • GeekMom17
    Options
    I do p90x and I own Insanity but, have not started it yet. I also use Brazil Butt Lift. I love it. It's a pain some days but, it does get results. I know people swear by Shakology but, I just can't afford it.

I'm really sure that homemade protein shakes (or even store bought) would be cheaper.
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    I survive off of Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire - Great lifting and great cardio! Haven't done shakeology - too expensive for me so I just eat healthy instead!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have turbo fire and chalean extreme. Tried Shakeology once and didn't care for it.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Doing my 6th round of P90X, actually a P90X/Insanity hybrid and have been drinking shakeology for about a year. Only drink it about 4 times a week, have backed off from every like I had before.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I cant afford Shakelology, I have used a few BB programs - I do like them..I also think they go a little overboard recruiting "coaches" .They tell you you can help people like you then it turns into sale,sale,sale , not coaching people. I got this from a former diamond coach. For some people it might be great , I do not knock BB itself because their programs work and they are fun.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X, INSANITY, and am starting P90X2 Jan. I will do ASYLUM after that. Never purchased Shakeology. I would rather take a vitamin and drink a protien shake.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have done P90, P90X, Insanity and currently doing Rev Abs. I enjoy Shakeology, have been drinking for 6 months. I love BB programs, they work well for me since I have 5 kids and full time job, tough for me to get to gym, which I prefer. I am a coach and would say that BB is NUTS about recruiting coaches. I basically "coach" for the discount. I am really not one to tell anybody what they should be doing. I have my own struggles, I just want to encourage and support others and expect the same in return.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how many PM's have you gotten from beachbody coaches since you posted this?

Ha ha, no Sh**!! ATTACK!!!!!!!!
  • groovymint
    groovymint Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can't comment on Shakeology, but P90X gets results. 6 hours+ per week though means you have to be ready to put in the time!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I am a BB Coach, I live by Shakeology! It has changed my energy, my body, and helps me stay regular! As far as not getting any comments form coaches, I think that's rude really! I mean she had a serious question and just wanted some support! Quit being so ugly and support each other on here..... That's what this site is for! I appreciate all my pals on MFP and I definitely support BB! My current program is Insanity, love love love Shaun T! Friend me if you like, I am always on and love to support others!!!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I am a BB Coach, I live by Shakeology! It has changed my energy, my body, and helps me stay regular! As far as not getting any comments form coaches, I think that's rude really! I mean she had a serious question and just wanted some support! Quit being so ugly and support each other on here..... That's what this site is for! I appreciate all my pals on MFP and I definitely support BB! My current program is Insanity, love love love Shaun T! Friend me if you like, I am always on and love to support others!!!!!

Don't call me ugly! ;D haha

BB coaches get to be a little crazy on here. I get PMs often with them trying to sell me that over priced crap.
    And of course you are going to have great things to say about it, you sell it :P you are making a profit, so hard to have an unbiased opinion there.

We are being supportive by showing that there is no need to burn money on shakeology. You can get whey + a multi for MUCH cheaper. And it will taste better.

As for the workouts, I have no problem with them. Insanity is great.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options

If you friend the OP, my guess is you would have two BB coaches supporting each other. (just different approaches)
  • haley_b_87
    Options
    I drink shakeology and am currently doing Turbo fire.
  • astroub
    Options

Don't call me ugly! ;D haha

BB coaches get to be a little crazy on here. I get PMs often with them trying to sell me that over priced crap.
    And of course you are going to have great things to say about it, you sell it :P you are making a profit, so hard to have an unbiased opinion there.

Honestly wasn't responding to your exact post! But, I love what I do and to be perfectly honest, I got into it for the health and nutrition part.... I love helping people, giving advice, tips,etc!!! I do not hound anyone with our products.... It's just go along with being a coach. If someone is interested, great but, overall my main goal is to encourage people and receive encouragement from people who are on my same journey and share my same interests!!!! Sorry you are hounded by others, but I am not that way.... Sorry if you were confused by my earlier post!

We are being supportive by showing that there is no need to burn money on shakeology. You can get whey + a multi for MUCH cheaper. And it will taste better.

As for the workouts, I have no problem with them. Insanity is great.
  • astroub
    Options

If you friend the OP, my guess is you would have two BB coaches supporting each other. (just different approaches)

Thanks, I think that is a great idea!! ;)
  • robbie321
    Options
    NONE
  • robbie321
    Options
    I drink shakeology and am currently doing Turbo fire.
    That's great . im just going to ignore the post above ugh!.. lol well I am ding Turbo fire too and drink shakeology.... how is it going for you?
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have done the P90, P90 Masters Series and currently doing P90X. Insanity is on my list to do after this. I personally love the BeachBody programs. I have not tried Shakeology, but I will probably will at some point.

It is odd that I hear all kinds of garbage about the BeachBody coaches. I have some not only on my list here, but some on my Beachbody account, and honestly none of them push their stuff on me. Maybe it seems as you are judging everybody by a few. It is kind of frustrating to hear all the negativity about a program that does work for people. If you don't like/want to do something, so be it, but I am completely confused by the need to be a jerk about it EVERY time it is brought up.