biggest loser dvd's

Options
Does anyone reccommend the biggest loser workout dvd's? (looking for a new workout dvd) :wink:
Thanks!

Replies

• Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Does anyone reccommend the biggest loser workout dvd's? (looking for a new workout dvd) :wink:
    Thanks!
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love them all! I just did Cardio Max for the first time and I was sore for two days it was a good work out and fun--I also have the BL Yoga which I LOVE and then I have BL 1 & 2 I like those too--
    They are great!
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I also have Jillian's 30 day shred and I love that too! You need weights though (although I used cans of veggies) ;-)
  • destinyisyours
    Options
    So far I love them. I have Power Sculpt and Cardio Max and have been doing them for 3 weeks now. I have noticed alot of toning from the power sculpt and the cardio max is a challenge. I'm doing lvl 2 on both of them now, and wow, I feel it!
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!! :)
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!! :)

I've done biggest loser sculpting and cardio i love them both!!!! great workouts
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Boot Camp... did it for the first time 2 days ago and OUCH! I'm SORE. But it's a really good workout. If you're one to get hyped up about the music - it's not for you - the music is very quiet. BUT - I love Bob and he's very motivating. I'm going to do it again soon but I'm going to try it barefoot - the workout is pretty lunge and squat intensive and my arches were killing me.. hoping it was the tennis shoes.
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have the biggest loser 1 dvd. I love the workouts.
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    I have also been wondering about the biggest loser dvds, im thinking of getting the cardio max now from all the stories thanks guys :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I love the first one. In fact, I am going to do the strength section in just a few minutes here. I have Power Sculpt and Cardio Max too. I haven't used them as much, but it's not because I don't like them. I also have the 30 Day Shred. There's a workout!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have Sculpt, Cardio and 30 day shred and LOVE them all - enjoy!