I've been a bad, bad boy...

Options
I just came back from lunch at Kobe's Japanese Restaurant and fear I blew it BIG TIME.

I can't find nutritional info on what I ate, so I have no idea how bad I've been.

I had the Teriyaki Chicken, grilled vegetables, dipping sauces for the chicken and vegetables, fried rice (I know, I know...) and a double salad with the traditional Japanese dressing.

If I don't know how much everything was, then how can I log it for today's lunch?

HELP! :sad:

Replies

• Sugardaddy
    Options
    I just came back from lunch at Kobe's Japanese Restaurant and fear I blew it BIG TIME.

I can't find nutritional info on what I ate, so I have no idea how bad I've been.

I had the Teriyaki Chicken, grilled vegetables, dipping sauces for the chicken and vegetables, fried rice (I know, I know...) and a double salad with the traditional Japanese dressing.

If I don't know how much everything was, then how can I log it for today's lunch?

HELP! :sad:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Add stuff from the database that are as close as you can possibly get (name wise) to get an estimate. Go to the gym if you can still, or take a walk to help digestion and burn a bit of the calories off, and DON'T SWEAT IT!! :laugh: It's ok if that happens every once in awhile.

I myself had 2400+ calories yesterday:noway: (dinner was a homemade meatball sub, need to modify my recipe on that!) SHAME ON ME!!...but it's ok, because today is a new day and I will not overeat today!! See, we all slip! :flowerforyou:
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to drink gallons (well, maybe that'd be too much-water intoxication can be deadly, you know) of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: --you probably consumed about 10000 mg (which would be 10 grams) of sodium! Flush that stuff out!

...and then move on! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I personally (some may disagree) would drink water like crazy for the rest of the day, have a light dinner such as grilled fish and steamed veggies, and move on. Don't worry about trying to figure out every calorie, I would just drink lots, have the lightest dinner possible, and start counting again tomorrow.

This could even be good for your metabolism - a little shot to let your body know it isn't starving! I had a few of these days when I was losing - I seriouly blew it last Mother's day, and sure enough, on Monday, I was down 3 lbs.

Make a water goal for the rest of the day - 2 litres....
    :flowerforyou:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    you're ok.
    we all make mistakes.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    LOL

You don't need me to tell you that we all make mistakes....

You already knew that :tongue:

So you pretty much blew it for the day but there's always tomorrow.....

Now get to exercising! :laugh:

I try to put every little thing in seperately and find the closest match that I can....but I'm sure on my "blown" days (and I will have them), I'll just say forget it and worry about it for the next day.....there's no way I can exercise away 10,000 calories LOL
  • Sugardaddy
    Options
    Thanks eveyone.

It sounds like a very boring rest of the day for me as far as food is concerned. :ohwell:
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I know you feel bad this was me yesterday!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you're ok.
    we all make mistakes.

hush up
    you are too new to say such things
    go sit in the corner

go ahead........GO