Im new and need some buddies

Options
Hi all. Here in the frozen northern most parts of CANADA! Yay
I have been struggliung to lose weight for the last two years and today I have made up my mind that this is the end of the struggle. I am not letting my weight affect my life anymore. I am not letting it controle me and i am not letting food controle me anymore! I am in controle and I am getting RID of this extra weight! I am looking for some weightloss buddies to help keep my on track.
My goal is 1200 cal. diet and 20-30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week, and pilates 1-2 times a week.
I love leslie sansone, 1 and 2 mile walk, and Erin Huggins pilates. They are both great and I am already seeing good results.
Hope to hear from other Canucks.
Happy weightloss to all!
CHICKPEAS 83

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."

Replies

• RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I, too, am new and am looking for some support and friends. Can anyone help?:flowerforyou:
  • sonotphat
    Options
    Hey! I joined a few months back and I know how much friends help! You can add me if you like and you are very welcome to give me updates or tell me about your excersise/diet. I'm on almost everyday and have a verrrrrry boring job with nothing better to do!
  • stacymessick
    Options
    Hi there! Im no Canuck but Im here in the frozen Northern parts of Montana so I know how you feel! Im new too and this website seems great so far. It looks like we have about the same goal and schedule. Im at a 1200 calorie diet and excercise 5 times per week. Im trying to lose around 10-15 lbs and its so happening! I know what you mean about being sick of this extra weight and it sucks. I think we all need someone to help keep us motivated and kick our butts a little so good luck to ya and keep in touch :) Happy weight loss!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys!

This is a great community of people, and you cant have too many friends on here! As the more you have the more you are motivated to lose the weight!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Darlene . I sent you a friend request. I have just got back on this site last month and am getting back on track.
  • sabrinaselburg
    sabrinaselburg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also new, i have the app on my phone and i am also on the 1200 calorie diet plan. I too am trying to do a lifestyle change, i have 4 kids ages 22 and down to 8years old. I am going to be 40 and i need a change. I recently quit smoking back in may after smoking for 25 years and i was already chunky but since quitting i gained yet another 20 lbs to make my medium frame at 5'3 a whooping 200 lbs. That is not very healthy at all. So i log everything i put into my mouth into my phone and i watch my calories. I share my stats on FB but my friends are not using the same app as i am and i do not have anyone to share with. other then my family of course . I understand the need for motivation and encouragement and i hope to be that for you as well as you for me. Good luck to all who are trying and those succeeding congrats. Thank you...Oh forgot to mention i am a Marine Wife and Stationed in Honolulu. Hawaii... Aloha everyone.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. This is a great site with alot of support. I hope you have a good holiday.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will love this site....I'm also Canadian and always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    another canuck here! welcome and good luck!. there is a lot of support on these boards and they really become addictive. Please feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • Gemma_Moo
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :-)

Im Gemma from the UK, i joined 2 days ago and want to loose the weight i gained through pregnancy and this time im going to do it !
  • souly05
    Options
    hi im sarah and im in calgary..good luck with everything and feel free to add me if you like..im always looking for support and encouragment :)
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chilly Minnesota, close enough :smile: . I'll add you - we can help each other out!
  • Lokisul
    Options
    Hi! I joined this a month ago and only really started to realise the community side of it! I love all the support that everyone gives each other, and I them, so feel free to add me!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am thinking winter sucks right now. :)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Hello from Eastern Canada!

I've been on here for 15 days now and I have to admit this is the best site yet for weightloss!

Feel free to add me for support!