LEVEL 1 SHREDDERS Day 2

Options
CONGRATULATIONS SHREDDERS well done for getting started, sounds like everyone is really pumped and motivated

Julie I love your idea of mixing it up with 3 and 5 lb weights, it is pretty easy with 3lb until I get to the shoulder lift.

Keep up the great work,

HAPPY SHREDDING :tongue:

Replies

• Hey perfect timing seeing this! I started the shred today =D feeling pumped!!! Can't wait till tomorrow! =D
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey perfect timing seeing this! I started the shred today =D feeling pumped!!! Can't wait till tomorrow! =D

How did you like your workout? What size weights are you using??
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Can I join you all? I started (over) yesterday...was on day 3 of level one and then got sick. I'm not able to do it tonight because we have company but I will be doing day 2 in the morning. I'd love to hear how others are doing!
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a great workout!
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome mum2lyla each day I will be posting a new thread for us Shredders to keep track and write how we are feeling.
    Also if you have any questiions we are here to help, weigh day is Wednesday.

Look forward to hearing your good results :)
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done - couldn't skip it with Thanksgiving being today. I'm sore - especially my chest but I made it through. Happy Thanksgiving to all you US Shredders!
  • smetivier26
    Options
    I switch from 3 and 5 pound weights throughout the workout as well. My only thing with this plan is that your supposed to do this workout everyday, and my muscles are still sore so I have to take a day break between. At least for now. I do cardio and yoga on the days off. Sorry, hopefully when I get stronger I will be able to go without the break.