Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ALERT! Sweets Addict Needs Direction

I have done well with restricting the junk food. I don't eat sweets at all ( I am an all or nothing type gal) but I still have the constant craving for them!!! I have been following some nutritional guidelines set by my trainer,so I am doing low carb and high protein. The only thing that is sufficing the craving is peanut butter, and I have been having waaaayy too much of it!!! Any good low carb sweet fixes, or some kind of secret method to get my body to stop craving sweet things!!! ( my mouth is watering at the thought of chocolate as we speak! ) Thank ya in advance!

Replies

• LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Herbal tea in chocolatey varieties with some Stevia. :)
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 340 Member
    ooohhh Never tried that!!! Where do you find herbal tea in chocolate flavors?!
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Dark chocolate with as high a cocoa content as you can find. :flowerforyou:
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    I have done well with restricting the junk food. I don't eat sweets at all ( I am an all or nothing type gal) but I still have the constant craving for them!!! I have been following some nutritional guidelines set by my trainer,so I am doing low carb and high protein. The only thing that is sufficing the craving is peanut butter, and I have been having waaaayy too much of it!!! Any good low carb sweet fixes, or some kind of secret method to get my body to stop craving sweet things!!! ( my mouth is watering at the thought of chocolate as we speak! ) Thank ya in advance!

i read your post and had chocolate i need help too i think!
  • I have chi tea or sugar plum spice tea to hit my spot, plus i find i sleep really well after a cup!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    I have chocolate Shakeology! I LOVE it! It's the healthiest meal of my day, with tons of great nutrients, and it also gets me my chocolate without feeling guilty!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Greek yogurt is a good source of protein and is low in carbohydrates and calories. My favorite is FAGE Total 2%. The strawberry and peach flavors are delicious and help curb my late-night cravings for ice cream.