having a bit of a moment

Options
lying in bed, boyf asleep, have a kitchen full of cake (courtesy of MIL) and have resisted since Sunday.... went 300 over today and now can't see a reason NOT to go and have a bit of a munch....

if i go and devour a couple will it get rid of the craving on a fairly ruined day already or is it worth persevering (but having the craving continue until all the cake is gone!)

anwers on a postcard please ladies and gents :-)

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I personally would go ahead and have a bite. But I am no role model. I believe that if you have an extreme craving eat it. THEN GET OVER IT.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    a couple of bites and thats it. same thing for me today. Free pie day at my work and peach and blueberry are my two favs. well they made a sugar free peach for people who didnt want pumpkin or apple. I got a piece and only had 3 bites and tossed the rest away, I got to have my fav but didnt overindulge and it was good even if it was sugar free.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Do you have enough self control to take 2 bites and either toss the cake or give it away?

Good luck!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Step 1) Cut a small piece

Step 2) Wrap the rest of the cake in a lot of Saran Wrap... very complicated-like... make it hard to get into.

Step 3) Put remaining cake away

Step 4) Eat and enjoy your small piece!!

...I'm one of those people that will keep going back for more unless there are physical barriers and obstacles in the way... haha
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Step 1) Cut a small piece

Step 2) Wrap the rest of the cake in a lot of Saran Wrap... very complicated-like... make it hard to get into.

Step 3) Put remaining cake away

Step 4) Eat and enjoy your small piece!!

...I'm one of those people that will keep going back for more unless there are physical barriers and obstacles in the way... haha

This is a good idea!
  • adek
    adek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    will the cake taste as good as being thin feels?
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Resist and plan to eat it tomorrow. Going in the hole more won't help you.
  • khc14
    khc14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I resisted.... Then recked my calories the next day. Will view it as a learning curve...