Finally Feeling Good About Myself

Options
kleimola
kleimola Posts: 210 Member
So I have finally lost 25 pounds. I still have a long way to go but when I look in the mirror I am happy with the results I am seeing. I have been working hard on this since february. People at work are noticing which is good when they see me every day and are less likely to notice. I am excited and I had to share. I weigh less now than when I got married 7 years ago. I know because my wedding rings are falling off my hand. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• kleimola
    Options
    So I have finally lost 25 pounds. I still have a long way to go but when I look in the mirror I am happy with the results I am seeing. I have been working hard on this since february. People at work are noticing which is good when they see me every day and are less likely to notice. I am excited and I had to share. I weigh less now than when I got married 7 years ago. I know because my wedding rings are falling off my hand. Thanks for listening.
  • exercisediva
    Options
    great milestone!

151375.png

weight.png
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! And you should feel good about yourself! Especially working as hard as you have.

I finally feel good about myself for the first time ever in 34 (almost 35 years):laugh: So, I understand!! :tongue:
  • kleimola
    Options
    That is wonderful!! And you should feel good about yourself! Especially working as hard as you have.

I finally feel good about myself for the first time ever in 34 (almost 35 years):laugh: So, I understand!! :tongue:

You don't even look that old. You have made a huge difference in your life. You have lost an entire person. You are an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • troyjill44
    Options
    That is so awesome! Doesn't it feel good to see the results of your hard work? I had a small victory today too, I was able to fit into my previously too tight pants-Yeah:happy:

Keep up the good work!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    the compliments at work will help keep you on the path to success!!! Because now EVERYBODY IS WATCHING!!!!:smile::smile:

CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is awesome! Good for you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!:happy:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Doesn't it feel wonderful to feel GOOD!?!?:flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!