New HERE! Need friends to lose weight...

Options
I'm LizAlexis! I'm new here. I started yesterday night after coming across with this website. I read some of its articles and loved it. It seems easy to follow. I just need to adjust myself, find the right friends to support me in this journey.

I'm motivated to lose these extra pounds and I'm in need of supportive, inspirational and motivational friends that feel the same way as I do. I want to become healthier and I'm conscious that through sacrifice and hardwork, I'll get to my desired weight. I can't wait to meet new friends! Let's do this together!

Replies

• WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll help you out! :) Nothing like weight loss buddies to keep you motivated.
  • lissemaia
    Options
    Hi!
    Today is my first day too! last night i just sign up, but it was too late and wanted to go to bed...
    So.. yes! Let's do this together =)
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    This place is awesome and full of amazing support and stories.... welcome!!!! And happy thanksgiving! :)
  • jdawson1
    Options
    you are in the right place! Being accountable to this website every day along with your own honesty and motivation really works! I have another 80 pounds to go, so I am in this for the long haul! Welcome to the club!
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new and looking for support too! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: <3
  • VictoriaAStone
    Options
    I to need people to motivate me!! lets do it together... : D
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends who will help motivate me as I do them. Add me and let's do this!
  • LizAlexis
    Options
    Hi!
    Today is my first day too! last night i just sign up, but it was too late and wanted to go to bed...
    So.. yes! Let's do this together =)

Yes, let's do this together! I'm so happy with how many friend request I've gotten in less than half an hour.
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just started about a week and a half ago and I love it. I will send you a friend request! Let's help each other out.:smile:
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck :)m feel free to add me for support x
  • Binicillin
    Options
    Ive been off and on but as of today im committed. Defo need support so any tips you guys have, feel free to share them.
    I've noticed drinking a glass of warm water in the morning helps! :)
  • beckybeach
    Options
    you can do it i started about 8 weeks ago it is a great site
  • Binicillin
    Options
    Thanks Becky thats what I needed to hear!
    Any tips on how to lose fat around the knees?? Ive got fat knees which I hate and i walk alot, I run but they just dont seem to budge.
  • octoberb
    Options
    Hi !! I'm new to MFP also ( just started a few days ago) I would love to have a friend to lose weight with !! Feel free to add me. The more motivation the better!