Hi

MFP will help you lots, believe me :D
  • cathylovestim
    Options
    One day at a time. : )
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    there are some motivating people here, very lovely and sweet, and we will help you! add me!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    baby steps, and dont beat yourself up over "bad" days - because if you're here, and you're doing something positive for the future, overall, everything is better than you were doing before
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    then you are in the right place
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Huh? You have no friends and your profile is bare. Friends will help you stay motivated.
  • PreacherRam
    Options
    Keep your eye on the picture of you that you want to be.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    She's new...that's why she has no friends and her profile is bare.
  • macylane4
    Options
    It becomes your way of life, and your life changes very fast before your eyes! MFP is one of the best tools in the world for weight loss!! The honest truth...is your motiviation! A mind made up is the most powerful tool you have! You just have to do it, and don't worry about anything else but you for awhile!!!
    Oh and when the workouts get hard, and you get sore...remember...Pain is weakness leaving the body! That inspires me to keep going!!!
    Good luck, and you can do it!!
    Happy thanksgiving!
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    I have had a lot of help from members on this site. Everyone is so supportive! I joined the site 8 weeks ago and I've lost 15 pounds so far. You can do it! Stay positive! Feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    She's new...that's why she has no friends and her profile is bare.
    She joined in May 2011. She's not new, but she may have some new motivation.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Well by joining an online community that helps with diet and fitness goals- you have definitely started to walk in the right direction :)

You are surrounded by people who have likely been there, and are more than happy to support you. By realizing what you are eating everyday, and the caloric and exercise needs you require the meet your goal- I'm sure you will learn how to become a happier more confident you. I wish you the best of luck! And feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new too! :D