Hi! From San Antonio, TX

Options
Hey everyone. I just joined this website that I heard about from a friend. Am hoping to make some friends who help motivate me and keep me feeling optimistic. Whether you live near me or not or just want to chat about weight or anything in general just let me know.

Replies

• fragable17
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just joined this website that I heard about from a friend. Am hoping to make some friends who help motivate me and keep me feeling optimistic. Whether you live near me or not or just want to chat about weight or anything in general just let me know.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:

You'll find a community full of supportive people here.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Good luck on your journey! :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • mlfowler
    mlfowler Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello from New York! I just start to and and welcome the online friendship. Keep up the good work.
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome! You will love all the nice people here and the support you will receive!
  • fragable17
    Options
    i really appreciate how friendly everyone is on here. i'm glad i found out about this site. so much useful information. now just to get down to my goal so i can look smoking come halloween this year. lol. at least that gives me time to lose weight the healthy way! the hardest part for me right now is that i really screwed up my left leg in an accident and i can't really run or anything on it yet...
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: