An "already thin" person, looking to tone up

Options
Hi everyone, it seems that there a lot of people with a large weight to lose on this website, and I support that. However, I was wondering if there are some "already" quite slim people (I'm 5'3 and 51 kg (112.4 lbs) but my frame is extremely small, and my lowest weight ever was 45 kg and I looked fine ie. no bones sticking out. I'm looking to go down to around 47-48 kg (105 lb) and then tone up so there aren't random jiggly bits. I'm also trying to improve my diet as I tend to overeat carbohydrates and dairy products, which has made me sick a lot (bloating, constipation). I live in Perth, Australia :D hope to meet some motivative and nice friends here~

Anyone in the same situation?

Replies

• xobeksxo
    Options
    Hey - exactly the same situation. I am also 5'3", but 56kg at the moment (still reasonably slim!) I really want to tone up, improve my fitness and overall health. Hopefully weight loss will be part of that. Good luck!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Not in the same situation by any means but get ready for strength training ;)
  • xhaller
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am in the same boat!
  • smileteddy
    smileteddy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am in the same boat!

added :D
  • marbear1397
    Options
    Hi Im 5' 5'' and 122 pounds. Im in about the same situation, Im looking to tone up and possibly drop a few pounds. good luck we can be friends!
  • smileteddy
    Options
    Hey - exactly the same situation. I am also 5'3", but 56kg at the moment (still reasonably slim!) I really want to tone up, improve my fitness and overall health. Hopefully weight loss will be part of that. Good luck!

Yes! Me too, my fitness is extremely horrid, I can't walk for more than a kilometre before my legs become jelly-like. Hoping to tone up and get rid of this "skinny-fat look"! Good luck to you too :)
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
  • smileteddy
    Options
    Hi Im 5' 5'' and 122 pounds. Im in about the same situation, Im looking to tone up and possibly drop a few pounds. good luck we can be friends!

I hope we can motivate each other to reach our goal! Good luck to you too :)
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    there are a lot of people in the same boat....I'm only a few pounds from ideal and about 15 from ultimate goal but have recently started focusing on toning up and weight training.
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Not in the same boat here, but feel free to add a fellow aussie.

Your best bet is strength training. Weights/body weight stuff. Go heavy if you want to get nice and toned and have no fear of bulking up. It's too hard for women to bulk up naturally.

Good luck!
  • smileteddy
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the replies :) Seems like I need to start strength training o__O