Goal Reached :)

Options
Just wanted all of my "myfitnesspal" family to know that I reached my weight loss goal!!! (And on Thanksgiving too) I'm so happy that I am finally a healthy weight and want to maintain this weight. I've been losing weight for so long....I'm wondering...how do I maintain...I'm actually under my goal weight and I don't want to lose any more. Help me out :) Thanks

-Amber-

Replies

• WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    *watching*
    I always wondered that.
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Grats I havent got to mine but I'm afraid I wont be able to stop losing either. Just increase calories slowly until you hit that sweet spot and your there. Grats again on a great job :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you! I'm a little jealous too. :wink:

I think if you just work up slowly to MFP's suggestion for maintenance, you should be fine. Be sure to report back! We all want to know how it works out for you.
  • WATRD
    WATRD Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations. I hit my goal as well today and also don't want to lose any more. I think maintaining is turning out to scarier than the losing ever was.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I would like to think my goal is around 6-8 weeks away :)
  • Minimomma24
    Minimomma24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just an update on maintaining...Very Hard!! I'm under my goal weight by 4 lbs...Although I'm not upset about being skinner by no means..I am having a hard time maintaining and eating the right amount of calories...
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal! That's awesome. Can't give you any advice on how to maintain, as I still have a long way to go. I think that the suggestion about following MFP's maintenance program is probably pretty good advice. I plan to keep logging my food and exercise after I reach my goal.