WATP and Walk Slim ??

Options
Has anyone done the Leslie Sansone.. walk slim? And have you had good results.. I do not feel comfortable walking alone outside as I am a heart patient.. So .. I am going to start it tomorrow.. Last time I tried it ,,I was holding on the dining room chair the last 5 minutes to keep from dropping...lol ( I am really out of shape) But this time I am determined..(Even if I have to hold on to the chair..lol) ~Blessings~

Replies

• oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have the CD and do it frequently, especially when the weather is bad outside. It is a good workout and you can really go at it or take it a bit easier. I like it and have had good results.
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm also interested in this answer. I also have diabetes and a bad heart. Am home alone most days and found an old Sweating to the Oldies tape that I exercise to (sometimes holding a chair) Looking for something different to change up.
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is awesome! She advises if you can't do what she is doing simply walk in place. She is a great motivator!!!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started with her 1mile walking videos and worked my way up to 3miles with no problem. I really like her style and recommend her highly. Thanks to Lesile Sansone my physcial abilities have improved. Great starting point... Now i can do workouts from Jillian Michaels , Pauline Nordin, Kenneth Hogan and many more on exercise tv that i.could even do 90days ago. Give her a try u will and feel the difference.
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I was doing Her video when we didn't even have a DVD, way back when, lol
    She is great , you just walk on the spot if you can't do it .
    You do get better at it. It works for weight loss and fitness.

She now has a huge amount of DVD's to choose from.
    I have the 30 min walk, which is 2 miles.

I haven't used it for such a long time because of illness and many other reasons but today I got it out and had a go. ( strange coincident)
    I realised how unfit I was & as at 20 min I just stopped.
    So I now have a new short term goal, finish the 30 min.
    It will be a nice alternative to my treadmill & the Wii Fit Plus which I also recommend to you.
    I rarely exercise outside for many reasons but it is also on my short term goal list.