What are you listening to right now?

Options
I feel like I can run 100 mph to Eminem - Not Afraid! What pumps you up?

Replies

• virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Any Zumba song in my Zumba class!!! I'm addicted!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    The Amity Affliction - Young bloods
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    The album Aenima by Tool was my motivation this morning.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm listening to my new Il Divo Christmas cd......ahhhh...voices as smooth as silk......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
  • unblyvbl
    Options
    ooh, reminds me, need to add Tool - The Pot to my playlist...thanks
  • rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    massive attack - teardrop love it!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Until The Whole World Hears - Casting Crowns
  • andi_isit303
    Options
    The Mars Volta... Pretty much anything aside from their last album. I'm not a good distance runner yet and their tempo changes enough that it keeps me pumped to push myself.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    PBS Sprout...my kids are watching it while I am feeding my MFP addiction
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Brick House
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I really like that album! Especially I Hate Hartley, "But I've got friends by my side, I've got hope in my eyes, And dreams to aspire too, And the whole wide world to watch below." I love that line.

To the OP- I listen to Motion City Soundtrack and Say Anything a lot when I'm working out...and a lot when I'm not too. lol. Some bands never get old to me!
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    I really like that album! Especially I Hate Hartley, "But I've got friends by my side, I've got hope in my eyes, And dreams to aspire too, And the whole wide world to watch below." I love that line.

To the OP- I listen to Motion City Soundtrack and Say Anything a lot when I'm working out...and a lot when I'm not too. lol. Some bands never get old to me!

So I am guessing TAA are kinda big over there? I am guessing orlando means USA
  • honeysprinkles
    Options

So I am guessing TAA are kinda big over there? I am guessing orlando means USA
    Ya, I'm in the US. I actually don't think they're that big over here, but I don't know? I only know one other person that listens to them.
  • erintheinfj
    erintheinfj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm listening to the Vitamin String Quartet Performs Lady Gaga :)
  • stayxtrue
    Options

Ahhhh well I almost played a gig with them, but left the band *DOH!*
  • chevysarah
    Options
    Anything by All That Remains! \m/
  • honeysprinkles
    Options

Ahhhh well I almost played a gig with them, but left the band *DOH!*
    Really? Ah, that would have been pretty awesome!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Super in to Volbeat at the moment. Possibly checking out the Gigantour this Feb! Le. Stoked.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Office chatter.