Nutritional Info for Chicken Thighs

Options
When I looked up how many calories were in 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken thighs in the database it ranged from 260 - 480. That's a BIG difference that can change whether I'm over or whether I'm under my calorie allotment for the day. Does anyone know what the correct info is? Thanks

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    When I looked up how many calories were in 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken thighs in the database it ranged from 260 - 480. That's a BIG difference that can change whether I'm over or whether I'm under my calorie allotment for the day. Does anyone know what the correct info is? Thanks
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    there are many different calories depending on a variety of things that may be different. The only way to be assured is if there is a nutrition label otherwise you just need to pick the one that fits closest to what you are eating and hope for the best.
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I would check a couple of different websites...calorieking and thedailyplate are a couple of good ones. you can google for them.

I would look up a couple of options, and read them carefully...boneless, skinlesss, raw, roasted, fried...all of these things will change calorie count. Then take an average andmake sure you have the portion size right.
  • eshwok45
    eshwok45 Posts: 21
    Options
    www.thedailyplate.com
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options