Looking for friends

Options
Hi guys I'm a 25 yr old full time mum from New Zealand. I've been using MFP for about 2 months now and I am pretty happy with the results so far but am finding it a bit lonely out here on my own :) So feel free to add me, I could do with an extra bit of motivation and support

Replies

• debydeb57
    Options
    just sent you a friend request honey... we can all use all the motivation and support... thank you for reaching out
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love getting and giving support! It's the best thing about Myfitnesspal, except for the fact that you feel great about yourself when you get results :laugh:
  • abh1005
    Options
    I will add you too! I am new and need some major motivation on my journey to lose 20 pounds.
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We need all the motivation and support we can get! Added you.

Oh and Kia Ora! I'm also from Auckland, NZ but live in South Korea now. Missing home big time and can't wait to come back for a little holiday in January and escape the winter here.
  • Aroz25
    Aroz25 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks for the ads guys and it looks like its working up to being a very hot summer so better start getting into shape if I wana fit my old bikini!