I just realized I cant do this clean.....

Options
The other day I was watching Biggest Loser (catching up on my DVR'd episodes) I was watching the contestants working out -- they were grunting, sweating so badly, really putting all their effort into it.
I, for some reason, finally had an epihany.....When I go to the gym, I sweat but nothing like that....I dont grunt , I do put in hard work , but I realized I can be working so much harder than I am.

So thanks to Biggest Loser I have decided I am going to work as hard as they do, I'm going to bust my butt to get there, I dont care if people look at me and laugh - I dont care if I look like a train wreck, I'm not there to impress anyone but myself.

So on this day after Thanksgiving - I am on a mission, grunt, cry, sweat, whatever it takes.....I'm going to get back to the old me

Thanks for leting me share :)

Replies

• Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you have something to puke in.... The puking on BL is not for television only.. It's real.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well maybe I wont work ...THAT hard....I dont like puking....
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you have something to puke in.... The puking on BL is not for television only.. It's real.
    Hah. I have a PT friend who has told me to do metabolic conditioning (going in hard for a minute on weights, resting for a short time and doing it again.. in a nutshell) anyway, after telling me all the benefits he goes "I'll see how you're going next week." and I went "Hah, I'll be like "ooooouch!" and he smiled "Well.. probably more like "I'm sooo siiiiickk.." because you WILL feel like puking."
    O_o
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Is this a strange form of bulimia?
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been known to push myself a little too hard at the gym....like the time I had to leave the circuit class and lie down in the hall, either that or pass out. The instructor was a little worried at how white I went!
    Now I stick to going bright red and sweating buckets ;-)