Support for support?

Options
I came here mainly for the support but I've been getting hardly any! I've been supporting everyone who I've added but getting nothing in return - I feel invisible!

I need to lose at least 40lb, but wouldn't mind losing more. However, my first goal is about 12 - 14lbs!

If anyone else feels like they need more support, please add me - lets do this together! <3

Replies

• Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I actually AM invisible then? :cry:
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i see you!!

i need to loose about 40lb aswell and need lots of support and i can give you support aswell!

shall add you and we can hopefully do it together :happy: x
  • Lollops
    Options
    Yay! I'm visible! >_< <3
  • AndreeAnneB
    AndreeAnneB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I needed to lose about 60 pounds, and I'm already 12 down :D I'm there so support you!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey hun I sent you a FR,
    I have already lost 34 pounds, planning on losing about 50 or so more.
    ox
  • Lollops
    Options
    Thank you! Yay! <3
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I need to lose quite a bit more than you, but I'm always happy to lend support where it's needed! I'll send you a friend request. Let's do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Lollops
    Options
    Yay! Thank you all so much! Support really does make a difference! I feel much more motivated now, thank you! <3
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I can see you...:smile: ,

I am on maintenance currently,but I am on here every day and am more than willing to help support you along the way.

Good luck and best wishes.
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I see you but I am unreliable I'm a hit & run fiend, I don't know it in pounds but I'd like to shed about 30kg all up
  • Lollops
    Options
    Yay! Thank you so much! <3