Hello!! From Tennessee

Options
Hi ya'll!! Just joined this site, and i love it! I started seriously trying to lose weight about 2 months ago, i weighed 189, started counting calories and portions and all that, and as of today and joining this site i weigh 174, so ive lost 15 pounds so far, and i feel great, and motivated, i don't want to be skinny because of the way im built, lots of curves lol, i just want to be 155 pounds, hopefully i can make it! Thanks for welcoming me!:smooched:

197131.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• bknott
    bknott Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi ya'll!! Just joined this site, and i love it! I started seriously trying to lose weight about 2 months ago, i weighed 189, started counting calories and portions and all that, and as of today and joining this site i weigh 174, so ive lost 15 pounds so far, and i feel great, and motivated, i don't want to be skinny because of the way im built, lots of curves lol, i just want to be 155 pounds, hopefully i can make it! Thanks for welcoming me!:smooched:

197131.png
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site, it empowers you. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • bknott
    Options
    Thanks, i already love it, the people seem great, and i feel more motivated already. Hey we have almost the same weight left to go! pretty cool lol:bigsmile:

197131.png
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Way to Go :smile: :smile:
  • Smoothtakeaway
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yea, Welcome!

From Clarksville, TN myself and have been here on MFP for a week now and I am dieting more faithfully than ever because of the tools available here and of course everyone here are working toward similar goals!

Stay with it!
  • Smoothtakeaway
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yea, Welcome!

From Clarksville, TN myself and have been here on MFP for a week now and I am dieting more faithfully than ever because of the tools available here and of course everyone here are working toward similar goals!

Stay with it!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow tennessean I am from tn also smyrna area, outside of nashvile since joining this site in Aug of 2008 I have lost 96 pounds I love this site. Yall will also..tamara
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • bknott
    Options
    :drinker: wow thank all of you for the warm welcome, and hi fellow tennesseans!! im in west tennessee, in gibson, about 20 mins from jackson. I love this site so far, I am more determined than ever and i do love the tools!

197131.png