I have the cure for your fast food cravings!

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • clucklucky
    clucklucky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch the video but whenever I'm craving fast food, a little education about their practices/nutrition/detriments to my health is all I need! I have a feeling what this video is - thanks!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Wish it worked for me. I even work in fast food and I still eat it knowing what goes on in there. I just don't care.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    There is a huge false statement right up front about ground beef "usually" ending up with gut contents, feces and urine. That is absolutely patently false and unfortunately wrecks the credibility of the rest of the film which contains good points.
  • princessstacy
    Options
    also make sure you ask questions. If you have any allergies (not just nuts) you can get into a lot of trouble when eating out. I have a fish allergy, not just shellfish but fresh water too. Restaurants are supposed to have a dedicated fryer for said fish most do not. They think that the high temp kills any allergens. It doesn't. I found this out when I went to Wendy's after they started offering a fish sandwich (which is fried) ate french fries and started having trouble breathing. The very nice er doctor told me that this is very common. Cured my fast food cravings real fast.

But not all of the restaurants are that ill informed on allergens. The safest place for me to eat is believe it or not red lobster and pf changs. Pf changs refuses to serve me off their menu and my food is always fresh because it has to be specially made. Almost all their food is made with oyster broth.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Nice elemetary school project.......even kids know sensationalism is effective.
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    He didn't cite a single source.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ...BARF