STARS 9 WEEK CHALLENGE FINAL RESULTS

Options
Hello Ladies!

THE RESULTS ARE FINALLY IN. I apologize for the delay but I wanted as many people as possible to re-enter their final weight. To avoid further delays I decide to go with the members that turned in a final number. I want to thank each and every one of you for participating in the STARS challenge, you all have made this a great success.

We plan to start round two of the STAR Challenge 1/2/2012. Please look out for a sign up thread posted in the Motivation forum. Round 2 will be open to existing STARS first and than we will open it up to the rest of MFP.

One of our members won a gift card for the total weight she lost for the 9 week challenge. I will in-box the challenge winner directly and you will need to provide your personal email address to receive the MACY'S E-CARD.

Without further delay below are the overall winners...
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE STARS 9 WEEK CHALLENGE WINNER
1ST PLACE WINNER - SHYDAISI 18.8 lbs

2ND PLACE - Gazer362 12.5 lbs
3RD PLACE - MamaDee3 -12 lbs

This week as a group we lost a total of 25.5 lbs. We have a 9 week total weight loss of 198.1 lbs. AWESOME JOB LADIES

All winners deserve a huge shout out and virtual applauses.

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you 3, and congrats to everyone for sticking it out!!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't believe I lost the most weight of the group!

Congratulations to everyone! As a group we lost enough weight to equal a healthy adult male! That is fantastic!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats Shydaisi and all the biggest loser. Great job everyone:wink:
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    Congrats everyone! You all did great! I want to send a big shout out to my partner MAMADEE for making the top 3! You ladies are all fantastic and I can't wait to work with you all again in December! I will be off of work for the holiday 2 of those weeks so hopefully that will be a good thing :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the winners!! And everyone else pat yourselves on the back for finishing.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Congrats Shydaisi!! Anda BIG thank you to the best partner JNELL! Look forward to starting round two in Jan. I am sure I will need it!
  • DarleneMedeiros
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Job well done!!!!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats, to all winners. See you next year for round 2!
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    Good job Shydaisy! Such an awesome job to everyone. I can't wait for round 2!
  • mariahhatfield
    Options
    congratulations to all three of you!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't believe I lost the most weight of the group!

Congratulations to everyone! As a group we lost enough weight to equal a healthy adult male! That is fantastic!

Kudos to you. I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say.............................................................................buy us a present!
    Seriously congratulations. It is well deserved