Hair Growth??

Options
seven8seven
seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
Has anyone else noticed their hair grow much faster since they started making better food choices and exercising? I wore my hair down the other day and was surprised to see how much it had grown!! Has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just wishful thinking? haha

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed their hair grow much faster since they started making better food choices and exercising? I wore my hair down the other day and was surprised to see how much it had grown!! Has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just wishful thinking? haha

I was just thinking this, and I'm kind of annoyed with it. I'm trying to keep it about chin length and hair cuts are expensive!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Dude, I wish! My hair become much less dry, but it definitely isn't growing faster =( I can never get it to grow out.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hair and nail growth has shot through the roof, I spend a fortune on waxing and have decided to bite the bullet and go for laser treatment next year...
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i have noticed my hair is getting thicker on my head. GOOD NEWS FOR ME! :)
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Definitely. I went from a short bob to long hair. I should really update my picture. :-)
  • seven8seven
    Options
    Hair and nail growth has shot through the roof, I spend a fortune on waxing and have decided to bite the bullet and go for laser treatment next year...

I've been getting lasered for about a year now and for me it's been a waste of money =( and has made it worse ... because in between sessions you can only shave the hair and not wax or tweeze bc when you wax and tweeze you yank out the root -- and for laser the root has to be present in order to kill it - soo the laser hasnt diminshed the hair AND I have to shave it so it's growing back thicker looking - total mess! and the only reason I keep going back is because I bought a lot of sessions and it was a lot of money and it would hurt me if I wasted it so once I've used up all my sessions I don't think I'll be going back...I wish it had worked! Good luck to you! =) I'm latin so maybe I need a heavy duty industrial strength laser for my hair lol so embarasing
  • seven8seven
    Options
    i have noticed my hair is getting thicker on my head. GOOD NEWS FOR ME! :)
    LOL good for you!! =)
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this as well. That and it's a lot shinier. So double win!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Quit taking androgenic steroids