I was wondering....

Options
fit4mom
fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
Hey there, I was just thinking this morning after all the busyness of the holiday why it is we (in general) push our boundaries. We try to enforce them with kids for their own good but as adults we either push the boundaries or make new ones. It can be with anything. I was thinking that maybe the payoff or intended blessing in it's fullness lies within the original boundaries.
My son does it all the time with asking over and over for more and more food/ desert when he just ate. When I start to eat healthy I will say, "I'll start tomorrow." And I continue to "start tomorrow" for the next week. I realize that when I've done that I'm teaching myself to procrastinate.
And sometimes I try to find new ways to get around boundaries, like with using sugar substitutes to keep from gaining weight. (diet soda, MY BAD, WAY TOO MUCH). I'm sure many of you see it in different ways and I'm not picking anyone out. These are just my thoughts. Maybe their are other examples of how you push boundaries, that your past choices could be of encouragement to help somebody else to get past their roadblocks in life.

I thought that their might be those of you out there that could use some introspective pondering, or a different perspective because I read it on here every once in a while. (Not necessarily the specific examples given,)
I wish you all an abundant rest of the year in hopes that you find the success that is intending to seek you out.

Replies