Shhh... don't tell my husband....

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    We would have issues cause I'm super hot blooded like Jacob from Twilight and I'm constantly walking around shirtless and in short at home in the winter.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm happy at 65 degrees inside - year round. :-) I like to be cool!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    sometimes when he works late......I eat a bowl of cereal for dinner, in my pjs, while watching "say yes to the dress"....

Ha! I've totally done this a time or three. :tongue:
  • bigfluffyjujubird
    Options
    i dont know what any of this means as i work in c not f hahahaha our house is warm as its insulated to the hilt :) plus in the UK we are having mild weather at the moment
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm happy at 65 degrees inside - year round. :-) I like to be cool!

As soon as mine leaves I turn mine down too and open all the windows!!!! I love fresh air and the house cold!!!!!
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    When I was still in a relationship, I would let all of the dogs in the house as soon as he left for work and turn the AC up!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    We would have issues cause I'm super hot blooded like Jacob from Twilight and I'm constantly walking around shirtless and in short at home in the winter.

ahahahha you would!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    LOL! Wow that's insanely high. I keep heat at 68 no matter what as I'm a cheapo. I like my gas bill around $20 a month. As far as electric goes it pretty much goes to whatever degree it feels like. The golden rule I follow when it isn't on the same bill every month plan is that I keep it at 71. You can save money also if you don't turn it off when you leave. I'll push it up to 75 when I'm out and about. (AC)
  • themurph8910
    Options

This is what my husband does. I am always freezing to the point where my lips will turn blue some days but I guess thats what happens when a girl from the south married someone from the north. I also think this is why I own about 7 pairs of slippers he keeps the house so cold. even in winter. and I dont change it cuz that is 1 battle i choose not to fight.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    good thing i have an imaginary husband so i can do whatever the hell i want :)
    YES! Me too! lol
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    YES! Me too! lol

Ooh, definitely! Something I'm really looking forward to this coming winter is keeping my bedroom window cracked open at night for the first time in forever!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    sometimes when he leaves for work super-early, I let the dogs lay in his spot in bed (including his pillow)...

I dont even have to invite my dog-she just does it!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Bahahahaha you guys are crazy :) .. : / gunna have to agree with some ppl tho... no heat for me, cost to much :(....
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I like 65 inside winter. 80 inside summer.
    I'd rather be outside all the time, so I minimize the shock. I wear sweaters and clothes inside winter, shorts sandals and t-shirts inside summer.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

^^This

LOL!!! You guys are killing me!!! Mine's always set at 78 and the dog, never mind the cat:ohwell: , sleeps wherever she wants.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh:
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    but sometimes when he's not here, I turn the heat up to 74.

This is so funny!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Your imaginary husband is having an affair with my imaginary wife!!!!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    but sometimes when he's not here, I turn the heat up to 74.

Very Hot Shhhhhhhh
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I keep the heat at 60/62, day and night...and I keep my ceiling fan on as well ;)