Hi guys

Options
just wanted to introduce myself finally I'm Charlotte I'm 21 and have recently gone from 193 lbs to 118 lbs. Would love a few friends to chat with or share tips. Xx

Replies

• Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! WIth your success we loolk forward to hearing some your tips too! :smile:
  • margaritapickett
    Options
    Hi Charlotte! That is a beautiful photo!
    Congrats to you and your determination to achieve your goal. I am impressed.
    Would you share with us hows and whats of you dieting? My dream is to be back to 118. I am not 130lbs although I was 117 all my life and until a year ago. Then I just went from 117 to 130 in a month I think and it seems like my metabolism slowed down drastically. I am not sure how to speed it up. The truth is that I spend a lot of time sitting at my work but also that I need to go back to some food regime. Thanks!
  • charlotteandalfie
    Options
    Aw thank you. Well it wasn't easy lol and it actually took me around 8 months but Im finally there. I just cut my calories to 1,200 and started rumba fitness twice a week, i also started 30 day shred and was just really strict with myself I'm a lot more relaxed now but I think it's little changes that make all the difference like swapping full fat butter for light, using hart keys 10. Calorie jelly pots as an alternative snack, cadburys prions hot chocolate when craving chocolate which is only 40calories. St dal four jam is also yummy and is10 calories, weight watchers bread which is 50cals per slice I could go on but I bet you already know all of this lol good luck n your weight loss journey I'm sure you'll get there in no time Hun xx