30 day shred question.

Options
So I officially started 30 day shred today but then I went to the mall and ate a philly cheesesteak and some fries. Do I have to eat healthy to lose inches and see results?

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    Options
    um, yes. Yes you do.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    yes. not to say you can't occasionally have philly cheesesteaks but you will not see the results you want or that are promised if you don't follow some kind of healthy, balanced, lower- calorie diet (if you're looking to lose weight). of course, even if you eat unhealthy doing it anyway is a good idea for fitness but will not take you as far as you can go.
  • holidaydiet11
    Options
    How does the 30 day xmas shred work, what is the process would love to try it but dont no anythign about it?
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, I just use this to count my calories for the day and I've seen plenty results. :)

I just make sure to stay under my calorie goal and I measure out my portions.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    No, eat what ever the heck you want, eat kebabs and pizza everyday, youll still loose weight..

You ask a silly question, ya get a silly answer :)
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    yes. not to say you can't occasionally have philly cheesesteaks but you will not see the results you want or that are promised if you don't follow some kind of healthy, balanced, lower- calorie diet (if you're looking to lose weight). of course, even if you eat unhealthy doing it anyway is a good idea for fitness but will not take you as far as you can go.

Agreed. Also, you may find it tough to keep up with the shred if you don't eat healthier and drink plenty of water. Not saying you can't eat the cheesesteak but the idea is to stay within your calorie count and burn calories doing the shred.
  • katparkat
    Options
    And I'm assuming that because I'm adding so much more cardio and strength training to my daily regimen, despite eating lower calorie meals, I'm not going to see great weight LOSS because I'm gaining back muscle weight, right ? That's what they taught me in the Army...so long as you're losing FAT, you're on track ?

I'm afraid to go over my calorie limit, but then...I add protein or something else to my diet, and it tells me I'd actually be gaining weight back so I'm trying to find the right balance.... it's quite an adventure ! XD