Mission SLIMpossible

Options
Hey everyone! So Im wanting to start a group of about 30 people..not too big, but enough people to do weight loss contests and stuff.
You earn points each month, depending on how much weight lost, exercise done, struggles overcome, and non scale victories
At the END of each month, there will be a WINNER, the one who has the MOST POINTS!
.....So here is what youve gotta post each week......

Starting weight
Current weight
Goal weight
Weight lost this week (2 points for each pound lost)
Struggles
Struggles overcome (0.5 point each struggle overcome)
Exercise (1 point for each HOUR)
Non scale victory (ies)....(0.5 points each NSV)

Whoever lost the most weight each week, will be or WEIGHT LOSS WINNER! ( 5 points!!!!)
Whoever exercised the most each week, will be our EXERCISE WINNER! (4 points!!!!)
Whoever had the most non scale victories, will be our MOST NSV WINNER! (3 points!!!!)

PLEASE POST ONLY IF YOU WANT TO JOIN..THANKS!

Replies

• papaye8
    papaye8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in :)
    I think its a good idea to list some NSV every week to pump up the weight loss.
    Also list the struggles to see the my weak points and learn to overcome them (or find the reason behind them).
    I'd love to be on the team!
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    cheyenneandcosmo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Im happy I finally have someone who wants to be part of my group! :bigsmile:
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would love to be apart of your group!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Would be nice to have the motivation!
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This sounds like it's going to be an awesome group! Count me in! =)
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    Options
    Hey everyone! We will start as soon as we get some more people =) right now we have 4 members, not including myself...if we dont get to 30 people, its okay....We can have less! Im thinking we should start tomorrow, but its up to you guys...message me when you want to start (tomorrow or until December 1st) Thanks!

If any of you have any suggestions, tips, requests, complaints.....just message me, I want this to be a group where everyone contributes ideas, and a group people like!
  • KBoddu
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays, but maybe you could do something to where you give a time frame on weigh ins. For example: You must weigh in by Tuesday of each week for your weight to be counted on the weekly chart or something like that. (At least that's what I have seen on other challenges) =) We could start ASAP if you want. My weight won't be taken till Sunday at 10:30am CST. (Yes... I am a nerd that weighs in at the EXACT same time every week. hahaha!)
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above poster. ASAP is fine with me lol I also weight in on Sunday's but at 7am lol
  • liseylee2012
    liseylee2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wanna play =)
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if its not too late. I need a challenge to help hold me accountable and motivated!
  • KBoddu
    Options
    Starting weight: 306
    Current weight: 306 11/27/11
    Goal weight: overall is 199, but not sure when this challenge ends to put another goal weight...

When does this challenge end?
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    Options
    Goal weight: overall is 199, but not sure when this challenge ends to put another goal weight...

• cheyenneandcosmo
    Options

Sorry, I accidently clicked the wrong button....Well....I havent really put a date to when it ends...I guess you can call it on going =)
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Do we weigh in here?