starting Insanity 11-28 anyone want to join me?

Options
So I started Insanity a few months back. I go through the first month, I had great results. A few things happened in our lives and I got off track. I'm starting again Monday. I'm going to be doing it 6 days a week plus some extra cardion at the gym. I will be weighing myself this Monday morning! Feel free to join me and add me!

~Jen

Replies

• lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i started last week but havent been too motivated :( monday i start week 2 and i am going to kick its butt!! :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I am working hard this time. I'm ready to get back into shape€
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Just did the "fit test" today and I plan on doing it 2-3x per week, I'm not willing to give up my power yoga the other 3 days.
  • fate05
    Options
    bought insanity yesterday and going to star this evening, will let you all know how the fitness test goes! :)
  • luisitosmommy
    luisitosmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join you on Monday!!! Will be my first round!
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just got my DVD's in the mail today. Was gonna wait until the 1st, but I'll join you Monday. Maybe now I'll have a way of keeping myself accountable.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well!! I'm on my second round of 30DS and on week 6 of C25K and dont feel like im being challenged enough my the 30DS.
  • Meesh57
    Options
    Here are my results from my first fit test. My only goal is to improve all of my numbers by day 60.

Switch kicks : 51
    Power jacks : 53
    Power knees : 75
    Power jumps : 25
    Globe jumps : 8
    Suicide jumps : 12
    Push-up jacks : 17
    Low-plank oblique : 30

I'm satisfied with my results =)
  • Meesh57
    Options
    I started a thread/group for us all to track our progress with each other.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/407433-insanity-in-december-january
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else start yesterday? I completed my fit test and I'm looking forward to todays workout!