Options

Replies

• MrsTomkins
    MrsTomkins Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    oh cool! lol
  • TrimThinTonedTight
    Options
    Cool. It says I should I will be at my goal weight right when I was hoping it ti be which is the middle/end of May.

Nice to know that I'm on track!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Thank you - apparently I'll be at my goal weight by about May next year
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Seems like you should be able to change things like your calorie intake as time goes. interesting look though.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Although this isn't terribly realistic, it's reminding me that this is a marathon, not a sprint! And it's nice to think that if you remain RELATIVELY consistent (because everyone has bad days/weeks), you'll still see progress. Nice motivator!
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    Lol.. I got really angry cause mine was going to take years and then I realised you yanks have your day and month around the wrong way (that's right its the wrong way).. phew.. can wait to get to 37kg in NOV 2013.. on my way
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    pretty cool...thanks for sharing! :)
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like how it continues until you whither away to nothing!!! Their estimate seems in line with my personal goals.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    It puts my goal 6 months away. I'm good with that :)

especially since the harder I work out, the closer my goal gets!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Extremely helpful!
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I like how it continues until you whither away to nothing!!! Their estimate seems in line with my personal goals.

I was thinking the same thing! lol
    I do like that even if I'm a couch potato I'll be good for next summer. :tongue: My plan is to be the 3-5 x a week and be at goal by February!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I did mine I should be at my goal weight by the first week in May 2012 Exciting because we are planning a trip to disney world in July. So I should be looking good by then yaaaay!!!!!!!!
  • fireman300
    fireman300 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great info..thanks
  • tati85cr
    tati85cr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!!! :smile:

12958100.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AnaBackwards
    Options
    HAHAHAHA it says i will weigh 4.4 lbs in 2 years, :D perfect.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA it says i will weigh 4.4 lbs in 2 years, :D perfect.

Haha mine says I will weigh 44lbs in 2013 but it does say I will be at my goal weight in May of 2012
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    LOL says I have another 2-3yrs to go

I gained 195lbs when I quit smoking after I graduated HS, took me years to get on track, I lost 156lbs in 19 months and I was 14lbs away from my goal weight til I got the stress of buying/selling houses then kinda slacked now im back on track as of a month ago, now im down almost 6lbs in a month :)

Everyones body is different, we gotta do what we gotta do for ourselves and not pay attention to a site that don't know our bodies and how they work as well as we do!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My goal weight will be reached on my graduation date...5.12.12..YESSSSS! It's a sign :D
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This gives a very good visual. Not only for when you will reach goal, but it also shows how the calories in/out change as we lose weight.

I cannot say how many people I have met who cannot understand why they have stopped losing, when they are 'doing nothing different'

This is whey I start with reducing food, then add light exercise, increase exercise and add weights. I was at the point of kicking up the exercise full throttle when I became ill and lost my mojo. :ohwell:

THANKS!! I am going to print some different scenarios for me as motivation! :love: :heart: :drinker: