Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

starting Insanity 11-28 anyone want to join me?

So I started Insanity a few months back. I go through the first month, I had great results. A few things happened in our lives and I got off track. I'm starting again Monday. I'm going to be doing it 6 days a week plus some extra cardion at the gym. I will be weighing myself this Monday morning! Feel free to join me and add me!

~Jen

Replies

• lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    i started last week but havent been too motivated :( monday i start week 2 and i am going to kick its butt!! :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    I am working hard this time. I'm ready to get back into shape€
  • Just did the "fit test" today and I plan on doing it 2-3x per week, I'm not willing to give up my power yoga the other 3 days.
  • bought insanity yesterday and going to star this evening, will let you all know how the fitness test goes! :)
  • luisitosmommy
    luisitosmommy Posts: 5 Member
    I will join you on Monday!!! Will be my first round!
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    I just got my DVD's in the mail today. Was gonna wait until the 1st, but I'll join you Monday. Maybe now I'll have a way of keeping myself accountable.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Count me in as well!! I'm on my second round of 30DS and on week 6 of C25K and dont feel like im being challenged enough my the 30DS.
  • Meesh57
    Here are my results from my first fit test. My only goal is to improve all of my numbers by day 60.

Switch kicks : 51
    Power jacks : 53
    Power knees : 75
    Power jumps : 25
    Globe jumps : 8
    Suicide jumps : 12
    Push-up jacks : 17
    Low-plank oblique : 30

I'm satisfied with my results =)
  • Meesh57
    I started a thread/group for us all to track our progress with each other.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/407433-insanity-in-december-january
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Did anyone else start yesterday? I completed my fit test and I'm looking forward to todays workout!